The Annual Ryegate Testicle Festival is celebrating it’s 30th anniversary this year and will be joined by “Ryegate Days” a family-friendly festival featuring all sorts of fun and events! Some of these will include:
Friday June 7th:
* Contribute on Monday and pick up your Bountiful Basket on Friday night!
* Bonfire in the City Park–hot dogs and s’mores served by the
Ryegate Volunteer Fire Department
* Live Band ~ Cimarron at the Ryegate Bar
Saturday June 8:
* Flea Market and Craft Vendors in the park and Town wide Garage Sale
* Bounce House for the kids
* Ryegate Gun Club Open House 10 am – 2 pm
* Afternoon Softball Game at the Track field for interested folks
* 30th Annual Testicle Festival 5 pm @ Ryegate Bar–Old-Fashioned Potluck!
Bring a dish to share.
* Live Band ~ Classic Country Connection
Sunday June 9:
* Breakfast available served by the Ryegate Volunteer Fire Department
* 11 am Cowboy Church in the Park
* Darts and Pool available at Fleck’s Bar
* Free Camping
* Watersports and fishing at Deadman’s Basin less than 15 minutes away.
For more info visit: Facebook.com/RyegateDays